CARIBBEAN FLY FISHING AT ITS BEST
We’re so excited about this one, we couldn’t wait to share it! We’re currently working with the resort to confirm their date availability for next year. Right now, it’s looking like late October or early November of 2022.
Please, contact us if you’d like to be added to our no obligation priority booking list for this trip.
Join Nomada Fly Fish as we escape to the Caribbean island of Ambergris Caye, located off the coast of Belize, to soak in the sun and salt air while enjoying world-class saltwater fishing and all-inclusive resort accommodations at El Pescador Lodge and Villas.
For more than 40 years, El Pescador—one of the most famous fly fishing lodges in all of Central America—has been providing its guests first-rate accommodations and saltwater fly fishing experiences. In addition to being an obvious choice for anglers, the resort also provides access to dive, eco, and sightseeing adventurers for additional fees, making it the ideal location to include your non-fishing partner or spouse; make it a memorable couples trip. The resort boasts three pools (one freshwater and two saltwater) and spa treatments ensuring there’s something for everyone to enjoy the best of Belize.
In addition to five nights lodging and four days guided fishing, our package also includes all meals and beverages, including domestics beers and rum. Other alcohols are available at the cash bar.
Each day you’ll be professionally guided from a flat bottom fishing boat equipped with a gas-powered motor, and polling and casting platforms. The crystal clear water is ideal for sight fishing to the ultimate saltwater grand slam of bonefish and elusive permit and tarpon. In fact, Belize features the only classic tarpon flats outside South Florida and is world-renowned for offering the opportunity to sight cast to tarpon year-round.
If you’re ready to live your best island life, give Nomada a call, and we’ll make sure your fishing getaway is one you won’t want to leave!
- 5 nights lodging at El Pescador Lodge and Villas Resort
- 4 days guided powerboat fishing with English speaking guides
- Transportation from Belize City to San Pedro
- All necessary ground transfers in San Pedro
- All meals and beverages (including domestic beers and rum)
- All taxes & fees
- Note: price is per angler/guest based on double-occupancy; 2 anglers/guests per room and boat
Single room and custom packages may be available; contact host for more details
- Welcome drink
- Flies provided
- Complimentary use of all amenities (pools, WiFi, gym, paddleboards, kayaks, bikes, etc.)
- Air transportation to Belize City, Belize
- Fishing license
- Standard gratuity for guides
WHAT TO BRING:
- 7 to 8 weight fly rods
- Heavy taper floating fly line with tropical core
- Tropical intermediate line
- 40 to 80 pound fluorocarbon leaders
- 9 to 12 foot tapered leaders (10 to 12 pound)
- 9 to 14 foot tapered leaders (16 to 20 pound)
- Rain jacket
- Polarized sunglasses
- Saltwater flats fishing in a Caribbean island setting
- Trophy-size bonefish and other exotic saltwater species, such as permit and tarpon
- Guided fishing from a powerboat
EL PESCADOR MAIN LODGE:
Our gracious, mahogany colonial lodge is right on the beach, facing the sea, surrounded by fragrant tropical flowering plants and the whisper of shady palms—recently renovated rooms.