LAND OF GIANT CUTTHROAT TROUT
🔥 HOT TRIP 🔥
March 5-9, 2021 trip is SOLD OUT.
March 8-12, 2021 trip has limited availability; contact us to secure your spot before they’re gone.
Pyramid Lake, located near Reno, Nevada, is a place where the fish of legend are landed on ladders. Yep, ladders, because they get you up out of the water and help aid in sight casting to cruising fish.
Cold and deep, Pyramid Lake holds great numbers of Lahontan Cutthroat Trout—the world’s largest cutts! These amazing fish grow HUGE, and it’s not uncommon to see them in the 30-inch class. Couple that you’re likely to land a personal best trout with an affordable price tag, and you have a top-notch fly fishing trip that won’t break the bank.
From scenic panoramic views to the occasional snow flurry, Pyramid’s remote and rustic charm will appeal to your sense of nature. However, our accommodations in nearby Sparks, Nevada are warm, dry, and provide the creature comforts you’ll appreciate at the end of each day.
So join the experts at Nomada and experience everything Pyramid has to offer.
- 4 Nights at the Nugget Casino Resort, Sparks, NV
- 3 Days Group Guided Fishing with Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing
- Breakfast and hot lunch at the lake
- All Taxes & Fees
- Note: price is per angler/guest based on double-occupancy; 2 anglers/guests per room. Single angler and/or individual room options may be available; contact trip host for details
- Flies provided
- Ladders provided
- Platform casting chairs available upon request
- Fly rods available with advance request
- Transportation to Reno/Sparks, NV
- Daily ground transportation from Casino Resort to Pyramid
- Pyramid Lake fishing license
- Standard gratuity for guides
WHAT TO BRING:
- 7 to 8 weight fly rods
- 6 to 8 weight switch rods
- Floating fly lines
- 250 grain shooting head fast sink line
- Insulation layers
- Rain jacket
- Polarized sunglasses
- Naturally occurring salt basin lake
- Lahontan Cutthroat Trout—the world’s largest cutts!
- Primarily indicator fishing from ladders with opportunities to strip flies on sinking lines
NUGGET CASINO & RESORT:
The Nugget Casino Resort, located 30-40 min away from Pyramid Lake, has been an iconic destination in the Reno-Sparks, Nevada area for over 60 year. The well appointed Nugget features a full-service casino, 1,380 rooms in two 28-story towers, five onsite restaurants, a year-round atrium pool, a fitness center, and three live entertainment venues.